1. ADVOCACY – Provides links to items that are of interest to club members such as Advocacy Issues and Bike Safety information. Also includes links to Beavercreek, Kettering, Oakwood, and Springboro cycling initiatives
2. AWARDS – Listings of DCC Awards and past winners.
3. BIKEWAYS - Provides ongoing information on the local bike trails and links to previous and current year Bikeway Mileage.
4. CLASSIFIEDS – Page where “For Sale” and “Want To Buy” items are listed for 90 days. Links are also provided to the two submission forms again.
5. COMMUNICATIONS – Links to current and past issues of the DCC Newsletter (Spoke’N’Link), link to Rick Edsall cartoons, and a link to Topica
6. COMMUTER – Provides information of interest to bike Commuters and links to previous and current year Commuter Mileage.
7. FORMS - DCC – Links to DCC Input Forms such as:
Membership Application (Takes you to membership page)
Touring Miles Submission (Used when Tour Roster is not available)
For Sale for submitting bike items to sell (Min 90 day listing)
Want To Buy for submitting items you want to buy (Min 90 day listing)
Event Submittal to list a ride on Web/Rides Links Page
Ride Submission to submit last minute Touring rides for website listing
Local Bike Shop Information Submittal to list a local Bike Shop on the website
8. MEMBERSHIP – Provides information for subscribing to DCC membership and some of the benefits of belonging to the club and a link to a mail-in Membership Application or information to use online payment. On this page you can find links to:
9. MILEAGE – Provides links to Touring, Bikeway, and Commuter Mileage numbers for previous and current years. Also provides link to Blue Streak Time Trials page.
10. PEOPLE – Provides links to listings of the DCC Area Touring Coordinators, DCC Board of Directors, and some of the DCC Ride Leaders.
11. PHOTOS – Links are provided to multiple photographs of DCC activities over the years. They are listed by year of event.
12. RIDES - DCC – Lists upcoming rides club members and guests might be interested in and provides links to the Touring Rides (By Dates), Touring Mileage, and links to the DCC Event Rides including their Registration Applications as available.
13. RIDES - OTHER – Links are provided to other pertinent cycling related websites, a Rides listing of organized rides in and out of Ohio DCC members have previously identified as good rides, and a link to Local Bike shops, DCC Rides, Etc.
14. SOCIAL EVENTS – Provides links to DCC Awards Banquet, Picnic and other event information as applicable.
15. WEB LINKS – Links are provide to other pertinent cycling related websites.
If you have any ideas or comments about the website and/or things you would like to see on the site please send me an E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org