Destination - Wilberforce
- 62 miles, 2500 feet of climbing
Temperature – The temperature at the start should be in the upper-60’s, climbing to the low-80’s by the end of the ride.
Winds – Winds are forecast to be from the NE around 5 mph.
Precipitation – There is little chance of rain.
Wilberforce – Gas station at about the 29 mile point.
Spring Valley – Gas station at about the 49 mile point.
- Expect a mid-B pace with an average speed of 16.5-17 mph, though recent rides have been closer to 17 mph.
- Your tri-bike or bike with aerobars is welcome; however,use of aerobars in the group is not welcomeand is a violation of Dayton Cycling Club policy.
- Your bike MUST HAVE BRAKES. If you have a fixie with no brakes, you shouldn't bring that bike out on a group ride.
- DCC Policy forbids riding with headphones.