Destination - Farmersville
- 63 miles, 1900 feet of climbing
Temperature – The temperature at the start should be in the mid-60’s, climbing to the low-80’s by the end of the ride.
Winds – Winds are forecast to be light from the NNE at the start, switching to NNW by the end of the ride.
Precipitation – There is little chance of rain.
Farmersville – Gas station at about the 21 mile point.
Carlisle – Gas station at about the 43 mile point.
- Expect a mid-B pace with an average speed of 16.5-17 mph, though recent rides have been closer to 17 mph.
- Your tri-bike or bike with aerobars is welcome; however, use of aerobars in the group is not welcome and is a violation of Dayton Cycling Club policy.
- Your bike must have brakes. If you have a fixie with no brakes, you shouldn't bring that bike out on a group ride.
- DCC Policy forbids riding with headphones.
Arrive 15 minutes early and be ready to leave promptly at 8:30 am.