Circumnavigate Caesar Creek
- 63 miles, 2150 feet of climbing
I can virtually guarantee that we will encounter some fresh chip and seal along the route. If that's unacceptable to you, this probably isn't the ride for you.
Temperature – The temperature at the start should be in the mid/upper-60’s, climbing to the upper-70’s by the end of the ride.
Winds – Winds are forecast to be from the E at 5-10 mph.
Precipitation – There is little chance of precipitation.
Spillway Party Supply – Convenience store at about the 19 mile point.
Spring Valley – Gas station at about the 48 mile point.
- Expect a mid-B pace with an average speed of 16.5-17 mph, though recent rides have been closer to 17 mph.
- Your tri-bike or bike with aerobars is welcome; however, use of aerobars in the group is not welcome and is a violation of Dayton Cycling Club policy.
- Your bike must have brakes. If you have a fixie with no brakes, you shouldn't bring that bike out on a group ride.
- DCC Policy forbids riding with headphones.
Arrive 15 minutes early and be ready to leave promptly at 8:30 am.