Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Cross Pointe Ride - 57 Miles - B Pace
Saturday, April 13, 2019, 8:30 AM until 1:00 PM
Cross Pointe Center (behind LaRosa's)
57 miles, 2100' of climbing. 2 stops. Arrive 15 minutes early. Be prepared to clip in promptly at 8:30 am.
- Standard route with a slight modification to get out of Centerville because Atchison Rd. is closed.
- Temperature – The temperature at the start will be in the upper 40’s, climbing to the upper 50’s by the end of the ride.
- Winds – Winds are forecast to be from the W at 5-10 mph.
- Precipitation – There is only a slight chance of rain.
- Corwin – Rest area by the bike path at about the 24 mile point. The bathrooms may not be open yet, but there is a porta potty available.
- Bellbrook – Gas station in downtown Bellbrook at about the 49 mile point.
- Average speed between 15-16 mph.